Saturday 11 August 2012

C Shavers

C Shavers

I was done sweeping up, I just cleaned the blades, put my Norelco Micro Action Plus rotary shaver back together, and turned it on. It worked just fine. I was impressed. If a $30 or $40 plastic Norelco razor is rugged enough to take a drop and floor impact, I'm confident that higher end Norelco shavers and razors are equally tough.
A Norelco rotary razor might also qualify as a green gift for Dad. It delivers close shaves without using any water. In contrast, a traditional blade razor requires a sink full of hot water or extra time in the shower with a mirror. In a typical household, traditional blade shaving wastes a lot of water.

C Shavers

C Shavers

C Shavers

C Shavers

C Shavers

C Shavers

C Shavers

C Shavers

C Shavers

C Shavers

C Shavers

C Shavers

C Shavers

C Shavers

C Shavers

C Shavers

C Shavers


No comments:

Post a Comment